INTERVIEW
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Elle Teague
– Introducing Elle, here's a little peek into her mind:


Describe your style in 3 words... Cute, cheeky, quirky.

What's in the near future for you?... Lots of Frolicking in the sun, an exhibition at
Cherished in Otley and an evening of watching the Indiana Jones Trilogy.

First memory of wanting to be creative?... My Mum teaching me to knit, she was
a very good teacher but I was a very bad student.

What advice would you give?... Never trust a man with a beard.

What do you love to hate?... Watching Peter and Jordan! I love it but am very ashamed
of it. I even named my two goldfish after them.

Your most visited site?... Flickr

Your best flaw?... I have foot in mouth syndrome, I just can't help say what I am
thinking. It usually makes people laugh....

What incorrect thing did you believe as a child?... That the honey monster was real
and he was going to gobble me up.

What Scares you?... Quite a lot! but mainly water slides.

What are you thinking right now?... Is You've been framed going to be on tonight?
I love it.


www.elleteague.com
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

-
-
-
-
-